Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Nice

Well animated and cool and stuff.

"I don't know"... That last line was so badass it burnt my eyebrows off! :)

The Holy Sabbath The Holy Sabbath

That was good.

That was funny and about how everyone's talking about "oh yeah, I'm cool 'cause I'm an atheist and we were probably created by lightning or something" it's just junk. Not the flash, the flash was good. Just a note to everyone: we don't care about how atheist you are.

That was a funny flash, I like this simple but good drawing and style. I know people like Peter. But wait, religion lesson (uh oh!): because Jesus was killed and he was pure we no longer need to sacrifice stuff to god, all we have to do now is tell him we're sorry.

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

You rule.

This is a really good movie because they all are.

Did you get clay stuck in your TV?

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Real Good

I like it! Its an excellent game and the ridiculously loud death metal make it more awesome. One problem: the bad guys seem to shoot at the ground... maybe they don't like it.... i don't know...

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Dull

It was a solid game and I liked the music and the simple line drawings but it wasn't dynamic enough. It was 100% shooting with a scope and by about the second chapter it was getting a little boring. The music was good, though.

puncho puncho puncho puncho

Puncho Puncho!

That was a neat game. I liked the music, I liked the cartoony graphics! I also liked the way things got smaller and larger based on distance. It's little things like that that are just great.

This is probably my favorite flash game on all of newgrounds.

I also liked how you didn't need to make it crude to be good. Lots of flashes are just full of stupid blood and swearing and stuff, so I really liked how you get blown up, instead of, say, getting punctured in the chest area.

It was great.