Territory WAR Territory WAR

Real Good

I like it! Its an excellent game and the ridiculously loud death metal make it more awesome. One problem: the bad guys seem to shoot at the ground... maybe they don't like it.... i don't know...

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Dull

It was a solid game and I liked the music and the simple line drawings but it wasn't dynamic enough. It was 100% shooting with a scope and by about the second chapter it was getting a little boring. The music was good, though.

puncho puncho puncho puncho

Puncho Puncho!

That was a neat game. I liked the music, I liked the cartoony graphics! I also liked the way things got smaller and larger based on distance. It's little things like that that are just great.

This is probably my favorite flash game on all of newgrounds.

I also liked how you didn't need to make it crude to be good. Lots of flashes are just full of stupid blood and swearing and stuff, so I really liked how you get blown up, instead of, say, getting punctured in the chest area.

It was great.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Wow!

That was very good, probably the only good music making Flash.. uh... thing.

I loved the different sounds, they were really good, and the demos and lessons were great also.

I liked how you could set the size, too, that was great.

I sort of wished there was a way to play chords on it though, and I was thinking that maybe you could make it so that someone could set up different notes that they wanted to be played at the same time and they could press a key to play that chord. I also thought that it would be cool if, on a mouseover, you showed the note you were about to play (the letter). I'm not sure how you would do this with actionscript, but it would also be cool if you could hold a note for a little while and it would stop when you release, like on a real piano.

But, aside from all of my suggestions it was wonderful.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Cool

The graphics were great! But, isn't it just more cursors? Because it's all about the mouse. Wouldn't a Desktop of the Future be more interactive stuff that doesn't just follow your mouse around (because that's just a cursor of the future)?

I liked Bert. You should make a game with him in it.

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

I wish my cat could do that.

It was a funny game but the part with the world trade center was so not funny.

Draconomicon Draconomicon

Gee...

Well, I don't speak the language but I assume it's great

Viking Raider Viking Raider

Cool

I liked the blood

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the review.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

I loved the bunny

That was a very good, funny game. Try making a two player one.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

This was great!

I really liked it! The cool music and everything!

(I think I might've acccidentaly clicked ausive on one of the reviews, though, so sorry)