Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Nice

Well animated and cool and stuff.

"I don't know"... That last line was so badass it burnt my eyebrows off! :)

The Holy Sabbath The Holy Sabbath

That was good.

That was funny and about how everyone's talking about "oh yeah, I'm cool 'cause I'm an atheist and we were probably created by lightning or something" it's just junk. Not the flash, the flash was good. Just a note to everyone: we don't care about how atheist you are.

That was a funny flash, I like this simple but good drawing and style. I know people like Peter. But wait, religion lesson (uh oh!): because Jesus was killed and he was pure we no longer need to sacrifice stuff to god, all we have to do now is tell him we're sorry.

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

You rule.

This is a really good movie because they all are.

Did you get clay stuck in your TV?

Halo: Pramape 343GS Halo: Pramape 343GS

Why is there a violence category?

Anyway, tweens are pretty cool, I GUESS. I was just thinking, did he shoot behind him because you felt restricted by the animation style? Anyway, it was pretty funny, the best part was how you drew the connection between the black knight in monty python and the flood guys.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

That was good!

I guess you shouldn't be so mean and hate Tom Cruise but just hate the way he acted. All in all that was very good.

MSC: New Era MSC: New Era

I liked it.

It was good but it was short too and I don't like techno. But it was good still. I like sprites.

Hairys Big Day Out Hairys Big Day Out

It was good

People are mean when they review because they don't know what it takes to make flash. That was good and I voted five. I liked the part when it was showing things through his eyes and a lot of his vision was covered with hair.

Storybook 2: gel Storybook 2: gel

Cool

The winking at the end was funny. If you press tab it outlines the eggs one by one

(2005) Mystery Kar (2005) Mystery Kar

I LOVE ALL KNOXS KLAY GUYS!!

TAKE A CHILL PILL FOO!! THAT WAS AWESOME!! GO TO TAP DANCING LESSONS!!!

Madness Xmas Special 2 Madness Xmas Special 2

The Elves Rule

With all the Madness Tributes going around some one could assume that they are easy to make. But you proved them wrong. Definetly the best Madness tribute I've ever seen.